Anti aging facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classychick

Reaction score
Hi geeks looking for your expertise...I invested in the eve Taylor mobile pack for facials a while ago bit have moved into a room where there is a lot of older clients looking for anti ageing facials I was looking at faith lift but just can't afford the training. Is there another machine that gives results or am I best investing on a couple more eve Taylor products...what's best for results xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The faith lift training is a few hundred pounds where as microcurrent machines are a few thousand or more so financially for you the machines may be something to look into in the future. I've heard good things about Eve Taylor and faith Lift but never used either. For results that are not purely superficial surgery would be the answer, then you have the microcurrent machines that re-educate the muscle but need to be used regularly, and then products that you apply to the skin (but do not work muscles on which the skin sits) but makes the skin look and feel lovely. It really depends on what people are looking for and ultimately what you can afford. If you have Eve Taylor already maybe ask Matt for some advice or look into the Swissdermyl range from Lynne Baker that may be an option.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi you could either buy more advanced eve Taylor products and get in a galvanic/hf machine. Which is a good avenue... But as for faith lift if you are already qualified in facials you dnt need to do the training.... Xx

Nicola! Xxx

I thought you had to do a conversion Nicola? Virtues not looking to spend loads I don't think that would get enough business to justify it..its just a few were asking I would really like the faith lift just can't afford it right now x

Well when I did my shrinking violet I enquired about doing faith Lift training g and they told me I wouldn't need to do the training in it as I was already qualified in facials x

Nicola! Xxx

Just by the smallest kit that u get eye, lip and mask cream in and moisturiser... It's really cheap and u get 8 masks out of it

Nicola! Xxx

Fab thanks for the info do you just incorporate it with your own cleansers etc...are the results good xx

Well when I did my shrinking violet I enquired about doing faith Lift training g and they told me I wouldn't need to do the training in it as I was already qualified in facials x

Nicola! Xxx

I didn't know that. .... that's great news. I'll look into it.

The results are amazing... I used it with my own cleansers etc but Tibby Oliver sells all her own range of cleansers and other facial care products.. Really well priced too

Nicola! Xxx

I don't know about the training as I got it for personal use, but I applied it myself (easy) and the results from the mask alone are amazing. The face cream has a lovely lemon soufflé fragrance. My friends are well jel.

I don't know about the training as I got it for personal use, but I applied it myself (easy) and the results from the mask alone are amazing. The face cream has a lovely lemon soufflé fragrance. My friends are well jel.

Wish S2 were open now I have loads of questions for them. .. would be interesting to incorporate with CACI. I shall find out ...hmmmm..

Wish S2 were open now I have loads of questions for them. .. would be interesting to incorporate with CACI. I shall find out ...hmmmm..

I bet you could and I should imagine the two together would be incredible. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

You'll look so young that you'll be using a pram instead of your mobility scooter. x

I bet you could and I should imagine the two together would be incredible. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

You'll look so young that you'll be using a pram instead of your mobility scooter. x

Ha ha Kim. .not sure how you can make the body look or feel younger though. Thankfully mine is covered most of the time.

Monday morning I'll be on the case. I'll let you know. x

Thanks for all the help ladies x

There are many more products in the Eve Taylor range than just those in the mobile kit.

We have our Age Resist range, and our Advanced range.
Both are ideal for anti-ageing. Our Cryogenic Masque also has a cut following and is amazing for mature skins.

Join our Facebook group for more ideas:
www.facebook.com/groups/evetaylorprofessional

Hi Matthew could you tell me what products these would be xx

You will find all the advanced anti ageing products on the Eve Taylor website. Under skin care, :)

Nicola! Xxx

There are many more products in the Eve Taylor range than just those in the mobile kit.

We have our Age Resist range, and our Advanced range.
Both are ideal for anti-ageing. Our Cryogenic Masque also has a cut following and is amazing for mature skins.

Join our Facebook group for more ideas:
www.facebook.com/groups/evetaylorprofessional

Yes, the Cryogenic Masque is amazing.

I can't seem to find the cryogenic mask on the website do it use this with the age resist products x

Latest posts

Back