Any ideas why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiep

Reaction score
My first post on here ever!!! I have a client I have been waxing for about 6 months now .. Uaw.. Ebs.. Lw.. And all off intimate waxing ... All fine ..

But .. Today she said the past two times she was quite red and a bit sore under her arms .. But nowhere else? She didn't look red to me at the time ... She not unhappy .. Just wondered if I knew why ??? Truth is I don't ... I wax the same ... I clean .. I use an oil pre wax .. And she says she doesn't get it anywhere else ...

I'm stumped .. I checked if she changed deodorant etc ... I haven't changed anything my end .. I feel awful mentioning it .. Because I don't really think it's do with it .. But ... She is quite a large lady ... Could it be chafing ? My technique ???

As she's a larger lady and the weather is getting warmer could it be that she's sweating more and that's causing an irritation?

I wondered .. How to say that to her though [emoji15][emoji15] I said next time I'll try talc? Do u think that would make a difference ?

It may.
Just say that in warmer weather some people can be more prone to irritation afterwards and perhaps try keeping the area as dry as possible for 12 hours.

Thanks for your help [emoji4][emoji4]

If not chaffing then it could be deodorant irritating her skin. As its warmer she could either be putting more on, or not waiting long eniugh after waxing to reapply it xx

Latest posts

Back