Any Ideas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogaloo

Reaction score
Got my first client tomorrow, want it to be a great service. Apart from giving her a great set of nails have any of you got any ideas for that extra something????

Boogaloo said:
Got my first client tomorrow, want it to be a great service. Apart from giving her a great set of nails have any of you got any ideas for that extra something????

If you are not polishing the nails you could give her a hand massage..

Boogaloo said:

Hi Lisa

Why not round off the treatment with a lovely massage with Solar Manicure and Butter - the nails look fab and the hands feel wonderful - they always appreciate that ;).

Hollyballoo said:
Hi Lisa

Why not round off the treatment with a lovely massage with Solar Manicure and Butter - the nails look fab and the hands feel wonderful - they always appreciate that ;).

I have those products, Only used them on myself, how do you dispuse of the crystal in the Solar Mainicure?? i.e with Spa Manicure you use the Crystal Activator??

I always give my new clients a complimentary mini solar oil and perhaps solar butter. Both are great retail items and I have found that by giving the initial mini's free, apart from it being a nice gesture, it encourages them to purchase more in future.

Good luck!

NailNovice2 said:
I always give my new clients a complimentary mini solar oil and perhaps solar butter. Both are great retail items and I have found that by giving the initial mini's free, apart from it being a nice gesture, it encourages them to purchase more in future.

Good luck!

I do this also...solar oil..solar butter...aftercare leaflet...bus card. all in a little pink bag from Designer Nails. They love it.....and some clients i have had who no longer have there nails done still buy these from me cos they love em.

Just be yourself....and i am sure that will be enough for her to have had a lovely time. xxx

NailStyle said:
Just be yourself....and i am sure that will be enough for her to have had a lovely time. xxx

I hope so, Just hope the nails will be OK!!

Let you know....

wish you lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A freebie is always a good idea be it a polish/massage/sample cream/oil
or if your trying to build up your client base......recommend a friend and get £5 off your next treatment......or special 'deal' for toes, very popular now the old sunshine is coming out??!!

hth

Ambx

Latest posts

Back