any1 ever done creativespa without the pedi induction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

?
coz i enquired about it as i only want to do the manicure (only vctc trained in mani and not pedi trained at all), but the lady said i didnt have to be trained in pedicure, only a qualified nail tech
but how does this work?
would i be trained in pedicures if i done the induction?
how could i train in it if im not insured for pedicures?
i really want to do the creative spa manicure induction but if i have to do the pedi too, then ill be left with loads of pedi products that i'll never use?
im stuck!

Hiya ... I just did the spa manicure because I dont have the room or inclination to offer pedicure at the moment. The manicure was in the morning and it was great adn then I finished at lunch and whoever was staying carried on to the afternoon. You dont need to be qualified in manicure to do either of these courses and you can offer both after completing both of these ... does that make sense?lol

so i could offer pedicure if i done the full course even tho ive had no previous pedi training (and get insured too?)

how long ago did u do ur mani?
x

I did my manicure at teh end of october last year.

As far as I am aware hun yes if you have taken the course and are using the products that you have been taught with then you are able to offer that service.

Yes you can do pedicures if you train with the SpaPedicure products. It is definitely worthwhile doing both as it adds an extra service to your menu & even if you hate doing it on others you can keep the products to use on yourself, they are fab. I thought I would never do pedicures but I enjoy doing them now and offer both the regular SpaPedicure & the Raw Earth pedicure. I'd say do both courses but if you only want the manicure, you can just do the half day.

Go on be a devil...............do it..........do the pedicure as well.........honestly you'll really love it and you won't regret it!!!

I recently rang up creative training last month and asked if I could book on the spa manicure only training (I've never done pedicure), but I was told that you can't do just the manicure, you have to do both:| . Does anyone know if this is correct?

Ta
Julie :)

When I did my Spa day back in January 05 I was on the course with a girl who was only there for the manicure in the morning, as she didn't want to do the pedicure either. I wonder why they told you that? May be it depends on where you are training.

HTH

julieanne27uk said:
I recently rang up creative training last month and asked if I could book on the spa manicure only training (I've never done pedicure), but I was told that you can't do just the manicure, you have to do both:| . Does anyone know if this is correct?

Ta
Julie :)
all the training got overhauled recently ,when the new folio came out with all the different courses.so best to phone up again and get the correct up to date information from them .01132755719

The lady I spoke to said that training had changed and it was a 'spa day', so I could not do just the manicure:| . I didn't book the training as I wasn't interested in doing pedicure but now I've had time to think about it, I'm coming round to the idea! I'll probably have talked myself into doing the full spa day soon...:) Can you learn all you need to know in one afternoon, if you've never done pedicure before?

I contacted creative about this recently as I only wanted the pedicure and not the mni, but you ahve to do both, you pay for the price of both kits and get the trianing free, so its not too bad.

Also if yu really don't want to do pedi's then use the products on your own feet, theya re heavenly
HTH

Latest posts

Back