anyone else going

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjbizzle

Reaction score
hiya,

I just booked a course through the FHT at Birmingham- Running your own nail business (with nail enhancement demo on the 2nd April with Cathy Stewart and Amanda Reevell. Is any other geeks going ????

I'm quite excited about going to see amandas practical demo. see ya there if ya going:biggrin:

I havn't heard of the course you are taking but would be interested. Any other info you have would be great!

Cheers

its on their website under education/seminars etc if your a FHT member its £45 if your a non member its £90 their website is www.fht.org.uk

pinkfizzle said:
hiya,

I just booked a course through the FHT at Birmingham- Running your own nail business (with nail enhancement demo on the 2nd April with Cathy Stewart and Amanda Reevell. Is any other geeks going ????

I'm quite excited about going to see amandas practical demo. see ya there if ya going:biggrin:
That sounds cool - Cathy is great and ever so approachable so you should really enjoy it. Amanda is just fab also... enjoy!!!

Latest posts

Back