Anyone else had trouble with the T-200?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnypaws

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone else has had lots of over-spray from the T-200? I had a T-100 and this was really good (until it died on me) so last week I went for the updated model. I'm not sure if it's because the motor is more powerful but I have so much over-spray. I am using it correctly, opening around 1 1/2 times and spraying at the right distance from the body.

I am wondering if I should return it. When I got it last week it had a colour guide stain on the inside of the gasket but I wasn't sure if perhaps they are all tested before being sent out.

Any ideas :cry:

xxx

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone else has had lots of over-spray from the T-200? I had a T-100 and this was really good (until it died on me) so last week I went for the updated model. I'm not sure if it's because the motor is more powerful but I have so much over-spray. I am using it correctly, opening around 1 1/2 times and spraying at the right distance from the body.

I am wondering if I should return it. When I got it last week it had a colour guide stain on the inside of the gasket but I wasn't sure if perhaps they are all tested before being sent out.

Any ideas :cry:

xxx

Over spray is usually caused by having too much liquid being sprayed through the gun. I would suggest turning it down a bit. Try spraying onto some couch roll, it needs to just dampen the roll and not soak it. The colour guide will gently colour the roll and not look too dark.

Try not to loose confidence in your machine before you have tried all other avenues. :hug:

Over spray is usually caused by having too much liquid being sprayed through the gun. I would suggest turning it down a bit. Try spraying onto some couch roll, it needs to just dampen the roll and not soak it. The colour guide will gently colour the roll and not look too dark.

Try not to loose confidence in your machine before you have tried all other avenues. :hug:

Thanks Jen, I am really starting to loose confidence. I will have another practise. If I only turn it to one turning on the settings, would I be using too much solution?

xx

Thanks Jen, I am really starting to loose confidence. I will have another practise. If I only turn it to one turning on the settings, would I be using too much solution?

xx

The only sure way to tell is test it on some couch roll or kitchen paper.. it needs to be damp not WET... slight colour.. NOT DARK... then you will have the right spray. Have a go.

The only sure way to tell is test it on some couch roll or kitchen paper.. it needs to be damp not WET... slight colour.. NOT DARK... then you will have the right spray. Have a go.

Thanks Jen, I will try today xxxx

Latest posts

Back