Anyone got a Meltemi Uniform??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a uniform at the moment, found this site www.meltemi.co.uk and they look good value for money. They also do petite range which is great if you're a short ass like me!! lol

Have any of you used them? what are the uniforms like?

Wasn't sure if i'd be better off waiting for Earls Court but dont want to spend loads on one! do they have special offers on uniforms at the shows??

Thanks xx

The uniform stand always have great offers on - especially their discontinued lines. I've looked at the exhibitors list and can't see Meltemi on there.

They look really nice I like the Aubergine colour, I would also be interested to hear if anyone has tried them before .
They had fab offers on at Scottish Beauty in May, I got a beautiful tunic & trousers from La Beeby for £12 each. I am sure there will be loads more at Earls court as it is so much bigger.
KxXx

its the aubergine one i liked too.... looks a little lighter in the piccie than the swatch though... i prefer the lighter shade to the more purple swatch....

Maybe I'll be patient and wait for the show then, might be able to shave off a dress size by then!

they look really nice, not badly priced either....i am 5ft 2 so its good they do petite especially in the trousers....not so much in the top need to stick to regular on that one to cover my a**e

thats a good idea Joanne! hadn't thought about that....lol

Latest posts

Back