Anyone got a pic of extended nail bed (custom blended) with glitter stiletto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
with a glittery stiletto?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476207412.510413.jpg
Not sure if you mean the colour is custom blended?
The little gingers and thumbs had sculptured extended nail beds with glitter
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476207575.799860.jpg

View attachment 201442Not sure if you mean the colour is custom blended?
The little gingers and thumbs had sculptured extended nail beds with glitterView attachment 201443
I was hoping you would post!!!
Yes I meant custom blended nail beds
I'm starting out again after a five year break and I want to do some nails like this on a model to take pics of for my business page but I only have nsi pink masque and sheer pinks from CND oh and a yellow but was wondering if you apply form first then extend or extend then file then apply form?
Would love to know how you do these
I can do them I just can't recollect ( old person lol )
X

I've only recently stopped using NSI and previously used purely pink masque or rose blush for extended nail beds.

I apply the form then extend, if it's tidy enough I then go straight on to my tip if not I give it a file first.

I've tried to use the pink masque then sheer in zone 3 but only after I first qualified and it looked patchy. I'll maybe have another go to see how it looks. At the moment I drain the excess monomer out the back of the bead to extend then leave it slightly wetter so it's more translucent as it's naturally thinner there too.

Sorry I rambled on a bit there but hope that makes sense!

I've only recently stopped using NSI and previously used purely pink masque or rose blush for extended nail beds.

I apply the form then extend, if it's tidy enough I then go straight on to my tip if not I give it a file first.

I've tried to use the pink masque then sheer in zone 3 but only after I first qualified and it looked patchy. I'll maybe have another go to see how it looks. At the moment I drain the excess monomer out the back of the bead to extend then leave it slightly wetter so it's more translucent as it's naturally thinner there too.

Sorry I rambled on a bit there but hope that makes sense!
Perfect sense thanks x

Attachments

• IMG_3145.JPG
    IMG_3145.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3147.JPG
    IMG_3147.JPG
    374.5 KB · Views: 87
They're gorgeous!!!

They look great. Are you happy with them?
Nope!!!
It took me ages and I would have liked to refine a lot more but I was happy with how the nail bed turned out
I did drain the first bead and didn't drain the cuticle bead which worked fabulously!!!!!

I'm trying to upload other pics but it says files are too large

Oh I've done it lol

Attachments

• IMG_3154.JPG
    IMG_3154.JPG
    618.3 KB · Views: 70
Nope!!!
It took me ages and I would have liked to refine a lot more but I was happy with how the nail bed turned out
I did drain the first bead and didn't drain the cuticle bead which worked fabulously!!!!!

A bit more slimming at the 'join' i think, then all but perfect :cool:

Latest posts

Back