Anyone heard of these??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
Both my PC's died and are in for hard drives at the minute (1 laptops a month old the other only 5 months!).

Anyway I lost all my data and they have been reset to factory settings. Gutting because my 1 year old has trashed my CD for Microsoft Office and need the excel/word and outlook not only for me to be able to do my job but to use the apps on my pc too.

So I stumbled on this little gem www.software4students.co.uk where they sell the pro edition for £50!!!! Thats nearly £300 less than microsoft. I so nearly bought the student package in currys this morning for twice that.

Well I rang them as I thought it was a scam. Apparently they have a deal with ms that if you are the parent of a student whatever the age then you can purchase the software and some of this goes to the school too.

Well you can not use it for business use (although not sure how they would know!?!) but you can use it for home/personal use.

Off to buy one now so will let you know what happens, if you have any experience though with this company please let me know.

Kate x

I can't remember if it was this company I ordered from but I also bought an academic version of the Pro Office, Great stuff & even better for not having to pay full whack :green:

friends have ordered from there and said its fantastic value :)

Latest posts

Back