Anyone here going to salon international?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjamjarz

Reaction score
I'll be there! I've never been! What's there? I know all new products and that are released but what specifically? I'm going there with the girls from my salon :) x

It's fab, I am going it will be my 3rd time, you will see loads of demos, loads of offers on products, it's a great day out,

Tip: don't wear anything that you are likely to get too hot in.

Have fun

I go! If I'll find a job first! :)

(although I still try to convince myself if it worths the money,the time, and traveling from N-E)

I have been every year for the past 7/8 years. its a good interesting day out, with lots of things to see like new products, shows and equipment. Although i have been disappointed as the year have gone on as the big names like Wella, Ghd, Schwarzkopf etc havent been there the last few years and they always put on good shows, but ihavent looked at the line up this year.
There are some fab paid for shows and seminars that you can go to but some are expensive.
I own a couple of hair salons and generally take my staff for the day out to salon international, its good fun, they enjoy it and its a kind of team building day out......ish.
The food is ok they have sushi, pie and mash bagettes etc a little bit pricey but yummy and there is a bar!!!!
Its great fun walking round looking at the other hairstylist and there own hair styles some times you see some real odd sights!!! lol
Depending on what day you go depends on the atmosphere, monday is the college day so lots of teens running around with attitude, saturday is quiet generally as most salons are working sundays are mega busy and as hairstudent said hot!!! defo wear flat shoes and something lightweight.

Enjoy x

When is it this year?

Yes, 15th Oct is when I am going :)

I'm going on the monday, looking forward to it! Hopping to get my kit there instead of at the wholesalers coz my boss said it'll be best to get it there coz of all the new stuff. Is it at wholesale price tho I was wondering? X

I love salon international. It's great to keep up with the latest things in hair dressing however I do always get some fake tan as st.tropez and fake bake are normally there. Also you get lots of good deals on things. Id strongly suggest getting their as early as possible though because it gets absolutely packed! And all the good deals and stock can run out quite quick x

Latest posts

Back