Anyone using dip and buff? Need advice or anyone who has brought in a new system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell80

Reaction score
Hi all is anyone using Dip and buff? I used to use only CND Shellac which I love and have great wear from with my clients except for 2 who just don't get more than a week from it.

I was keen to keep my clients happy and at the same time all the hype came out about Dip and buff and I've got to say I know I got caught up in the hype. I've got a good few clients booked in over Christmas to use it. my dilemma is clients seem to love it and it stays on! personally I hate it, the fumes have made my eyes water and my throat sore. Maybe I'm getting too near but other products have never done this to me before.

What do I do, do I just pack it in and carry on with Shellac and just cut my losses and learn not to jump in feet first again??

Also intrigued to see how others found the product.

Thank you

Well this is a personal choice you need to make it is your call.

I cut certain treatments due to the effects it has on my health and I made up for it with new clients who came to em for the treatments I do keep.

You only have one life , one body , look after yourself .

Wise words thank you nailpod xx

Latest posts

Back