Anyone work in a salon and mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if this is in the right place but was wondering if anyone works in a salon and does mobile? i have mobile nearly a year now and am now due to start self employed in a salon which is a bit further away so my mobile clients are out of the way of the salon. Do you think would be taking on too much and do you think it would be complicated when dealing with tax as treatments would be different prices and have different expenses if you know what i mean?xx

Whether you are mobile or in a salon you should be registered with the inland revenue as self employed. Some chair renters also do mobile to cover clients that can't get to the salon. All quite normal. You must get registered tho. The revenue do catcth mobiles who are not declaring income.

i am registered. just thought it might be confusing separating income from two different places at different prices xx

You don't have to separate it. All income is income and the same for your expenditure. It doesn't matter whether its mobile or chair rent or combined.

Latest posts

Back