Appointment Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
I am looking for a book that has enough space for 3 employees AND has 10minute slots . all the ones i have found have 15 mins, but i really want a 10min one.

can anyone help?

tigi

Could almost certainly help with one of the electronic variety, if that is of interest...

that is very kind you ruth, however we dont use the computer at work, only old fashioned pen and paper . am an old fashioned girl really!

that is very kind you ruth, however we dont use the computer at work, only old fashioned pen and paper . am an old fashioned girl really!

That's OK, no worries - pen and paper is cool!

Could you make up a table in Microsoft Word with the relevant sections etc and just print a load out with a bit at the top for the date/put this in when you do it and put it in a folder and have an appointments folder rather than a book?

Could you make up a table in Microsoft Word with the relevant sections etc and just print a load out with a bit at the top for the date/put this in when you do it and put it in a folder and have an appointments folder rather than a book?

Good idea! Maybe try getting it printed out on A3 too, as that would give you more space - and get one of those wide binders that you can fit A3 paper in - perhaps you'd need a hole punch to punch holes in the right places too...

Can you tell I'm a secretary lol! :eek:

Can you tell I'm a secretary lol! :eek:

But I like your style! If a product doesn't exist that meets your needs, then design your own! Nice one!
Posted via Mobile Device

thank you both! very good idea. I shall have a play on publisher and then if it looks decent i would be happy to email it to anyone else.

tigixxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back