Appointment app for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I’m thinking about using an appointment app for my mobile business. I don’t really want to let clients book online as could get difficult with travelling around, but just wondered if there are any services around that would show my availability to clients but not let them book online? I have been looking at Fresha but don’t want to set everything up if it’s not going to be suitable.
Any help/recommendations appreciated.

It may seem a bit low tech but I let my clients know availabilities through my Beauty WhatsApp group. Obviously if some clients don't want to be added to the group ( The awkward ones I call them ;)) Then I may individually message them if I think their appointment is due. It does seem to prompt them.
The thing is that you know what space you have to fill and can control what gets booked into it factoring in your location for the day.
Ideally booking say 3 appointments ahead is preferable but things are not the same since Covid. Don't know if that can be any help to you.

It may seem a bit low tech but I let my clients know availabilities through my Beauty WhatsApp group. Obviously if some clients don't want to be added to the group ( The awkward ones I call them ;)) Then I may individually message them if I think their appointment is due. It does seem to prompt them.
The thing is that you know what space you have to fill and can control what gets booked into it factoring in your location for the day.
Ideally booking say 3 appointments ahead is preferable but things are not the same since Covid. Don't know if that can be any help to you.
Thankyou for your help. I think I may have found a way now by putting a calendar app on my website & giving everyone the link to that fingers crossed 🤞

Hi everyone.
I’m thinking about using an appointment app for my mobile business. I don’t really want to let clients book online as could get difficult with travelling around, but just wondered if there are any services around that would show my availability to clients but not let them book online? I have been looking at Fresha but don’t want to set everything up if it’s not going to be suitable.
Any help/recommendations appreciated.
Hey are you still looking for a solution for this?

In full transparency, I’ve been working on an online app builder for salons that can do this among other things. Would love to offer you a free app for a bit in exchange for feedback if you’re interested :) it’s got push notifications, offers/discounts and an entire shop section too to help boost sales and loyalty.

Hey are you still looking for a solution for this?

In full transparency, I’ve been working on an online app builder for salons that can do this among other things. Would love to offer you a free app for a bit in exchange for feedback if you’re interested :) it’s got push notifications, offers/discounts and an entire shop section too to help boost sales and loyalty.
Thankyou but I’ve arranged alternative means now.

It may seem a bit low tech but I let my clients know availabilities through my Beauty WhatsApp group. Obviously if some clients don't want to be added to the group ( The awkward ones I call them ;)) Then I may individually message them if I think their appointment is due. It does seem to prompt them. fantasy miniature war game
The thing is that you know what space you have to fill and can control what gets booked into it factoring in your location for the day. Bitcoin Poker | Crypto Poker Tournaments
It's like a scheduling ballet, and you're the choreographer making sure everyone hits their beauty marks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back