Appointment systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for a cheap and good system i have no othe to recomend that easy-salon.
Have a look at www.easy-salon.com , it has everything on, Appointments,Diary,SMS Text reminders,POS and many many more.....

There are many other Salon Geeks using it , i am one and Happy.
I cannot see any reason at least for me to spend a small fortune on appointment system while i can do it proper at low cost.

Cheers
xxxx:hug:

Yep there are many systems.
All is down to what you need and how much money you have to spend.
Usually the prices start from £50 and goes up to £3000.

Some systems are on yearly lease basic and others on off.
Things you need to be carefull:
Lease time
Annoual subscription
Support

All these are hidden cost

Cheers
xxx:hug:

I have easy salon and if I'm frank I would sum it up in two words: totally useless. It is completely the opposite of user friendly and I have ended up uninstalling it and throwing it in the bin. It might only be fifty pounds, but it is fifty pounds better spent on something else

I use a pencil & diary - I reckon if someone was to invent paper & pencil today it would be hailed as the best invention ever! I like it as it's portable, so I can take it with me to the cake shop at lunch (where I seem to do quite a bit of appointment booking!) & to promotional events. Also, if I accidently rub something out I can just about make it out from the imprint left in the paper, which you can't do with computers - not to mention my diary has never had a power cut!

Latest posts

Back