Are second hand sunshowers good idea or dangerous?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Im Currently in process of setting up my own salon, and hoping to have two sunshowers (aswell as spray tan) as there is still a demand in my loal area for them. Ive been enquiring with a lot of companies and a lot of them only offer buying the beds outright as they are northern companies and the salon is in Devon.
Ive been considering buying a second hand one to lower the cost. Has anyone done this before? if so, have you found it to be successful? is there any dangers in this? or is it just as good as new as long as it is has been retubed?
Can anyone recommend a good south western based company if so?
thanks

newbie; doll face x:)

Hi,

As far as I am aware a law changed last year that if you bought secondhand sunbeds/showers they had to be retubed and checked ! due to Health and Saftey laws. Try calling Helianova they sell them and you can also rent them. Don't quote me but i am sure they put machine in and you get a % of what it takes. They also sell new and refurbished ones and install & train you and your staff. Deliver and install all over the country. They are really helpful and imformative.

www.helionova.co.uk 01603 894999

HTH
Janice x

Latest posts

Back