Art Deco advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit it took me a few attempts t get these samples. I was told I'd been entered into their system on 3 occasions (each time they couldn't find me). But I must say the lady I spoke to last more than made up for it, I think her name was Emma, she was very helpful. As I'm out of the catchment area I received samples and also bought some testers. I have to say I am loving it so far, my only issue now is that the range is so huge I don't know what to stock! Give them a call rather than emailing.
And I would love to hear from those of you that have done the training as the brochure looks fan :)

I'm just waiting on my first Art Deco order. I tried to contact them by email too to no avail. So I just rang them up. I was totally sold on the brand after going to the stand at Scottish Beauty and spending loads of time chatting with the girls there. Will let you know how I get on with the products :D

Ah yes please do let us know how you get on. Im just debating how I would fit in! It is fabulous stuff though.

Latest posts

Back