Art deco make up training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkylisa28

Reaction score
Has anyone done the art deco make up training?is it worht the money?
I have already done a make up course a few years ago but would like to update my skills, im going to invest in both there mineral and mobile kits but would like to now if id benefit from spending a bit more and doing there training day?
thanks in advance

i love artdeco but the course wasnt worth the money. I really wouldnt waste your time with it, if you have done makeup courses before then you really dont need to bother with it, you end up spending even more when you are at the shop as you want everything too. if you have the kit have a really good play around with it as thats all we did on my course and applied a bit of makeup to each other.

thank you for your reply, gives me more money to spend on the make up now.yay!:Dwhich products do you have you use the most?is there anythink they gave you in the kit that you dont like or use?

I absolutly love everything, i have full minerals kit and then bought some of the liquid foundations too they are amazing, i also love the touch eclat that they have and i have all shades they are fab, i also love the finishing powders, the mineral concealers, and my fave item has got to be the eye primer! The minerals are gorgeous im always complimented on my makeup and how m skin looks from the minerals as i like my makeup to be quite bright the pigments are fantastic in the eye shadows and blushers. xx

i love artdeco but the course wasnt worth the money. I really wouldnt waste your time with it, if you have done makeup courses before then you really dont need to bother with it, you end up spending even more when you are at the shop as you want everything too. if you have the kit have a really good play around with it as thats all we did on my course and applied a bit of makeup to each other.

Appreciate your feedback and positive words for the products. :smack:

I just wanted to comment that our courses are for people with no knowledge of makeup. These courses are geared towards creating a number of commercial looks to get a business in makeup started.

They are not advanced courses or to create "makeup" artistes. This can't be done in just one day.

Courses can be tailor made for advanced makeup. All our trainers are commerical makeup artistes who have TV/editorial/catwalk or film in their current CV and our commerically engaged currently as well.

In the last two weeks we have run the courses and evenings for a couple of hundred people. At the end of each course we give everyone a survey/feedback form. Scored 1-10 (10 is best). The lowest score is 90% ( we are human we can't always please everyone) but most are 100%.

x

Appreciate your feedback and positive words for the products. :smack:

I just wanted to comment that our courses are for people with no knowledge of makeup. These courses are geared towards creating a number of commercial looks to get a business in makeup started.

They are not advanced courses or to create "makeup" artistes. This can't be done in just one day.

Courses can be tailor made for advanced makeup. All our trainers are commerical makeup artistes who have TV/editorial/catwalk or film in their current CV and our commerically engaged currently as well.

In the last two weeks we have run the courses and evenings for a couple of hundred people. At the end of each course we give everyone a survey/feedback form. Scored 1-10 (10 is best). The lowest score is 90% ( we are human we can't always please everyone) but most are 100%.

x

I loved this day course and picked up loads of tips for my bridal make-ups and wouldnt be able to do them as lovely as i do without the training and mineral range from Artdeco and i love the shop too :)

I absolutly love everything, i have full minerals kit and then bought some of the liquid foundations too they are amazing, i also love the touch eclat that they have and i have all shades they are fab, i also love the finishing powders, the mineral concealers, and my fave item has got to be the eye primer! The minerals are gorgeous im always complimented on my makeup and how m skin looks from the minerals as i like my makeup to be quite bright the pigments are fantastic in the eye shadows and blushers. xx

This is my first post I love your enthusiasm, I am just getting into beauty and looking forward to my training as a second career.
Any ideas on how to access new Art Deco kit?
Ck

Latest posts

Back