attention salon owners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceypel

Reaction score
We are a NAIL AGENCY that provide temporary nail technicians at short notice ie: sickness, maternity, short staffed, busy periods etc.
All our technicians are fully qualified and have continuous in-house training and meet most requirements on up to date techniques.
As a long term nail technician, I understand how hard it is to get long term staff employment or high standards of work with motivation and dedication.
I have listed the advantages that we offer and the benefits your salon will receive.

ADVANTAGES
Fully qualified techs with over 1 years experience
Excellent performance skills
Good Retailing for customers needs
Smart appearance
Fully insured
COSHH trained
Manicure and pedicure skills

BENEFITS
Quick replacement of staff
Good rates of pay
No training required
High standards of work
No advertising costs
All techniques of nail enhancements

For further information and prices, please contact us immediately.

COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS WOULD WORK AND IF IT WOULD BE SOMETHING THAT WOULD INTEREST YOU ....
HELP PLEASE WITH MY RESEARCH.....

TRACEY P

Hi Tracey,

When you say high level of expertise, can you explain that statement a little more thoroughly for me please?

For instance, if I were hiring, I would want a Creative trained technician. Do you categorize your applicants as to company training? I for instance have 20 years experience and have used and tested many many products, but would not want to go into any salon using any old product without further training with that product. I would not consider myself competent without more product specific training and some experience with that product.

I myself would not hire anyone just because they had an NVQ for instance or a VCTC diploma (as we all know how widely that training varies in standards). It would be a start I suppose, but not a guarantee of that persons level of skill or knowledge.

Hmmm - maybe you could have a portfolio type of thing on your books along with each person - eg photos of work they have done perhaps and copies of all their certificates? xx

hi, as regarding the good feedback, i am personally a trained creative nail technician and believe in their products through and through, so yes i would preferably be looking at techs with definitely creative knowledge or training.
in regards of using products in the salons, then we would have to use the products on offer. cos if we were to speak of creative and the salon doesnt use them then we cud be in a bit of a difficult situation.
but i do fully understand where ur coming from in regards to the product on offer with the training. and able to use the product with confidence...
so im not sure now,,,,,,, that is why i needed the advice
more thinking i think??????

Latest posts

Back