audrey flicks/lash corners and pricing questions :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taniaB

Reaction score
need to get back into practising my ele application after a short break
dont always have the time to do full sets as have busy day at work, and shattered when i get home - was thinking until im a position to practise my full sets i could do lots of lash corners as this would get me practising picking up and placing the lashes and also picking up my speed over time of course
am i right in thinking i would start from center of the eye with say 8's or 10's and apply longer length to the outer eye? approx how many should i use and what curl? also these wouldnt be worth infilling right? and highlights (ir different colour lashes) how many would i apply to outer eye - going to start building up mini portfolio of aufrey flicks until im able to commit myself to practising full sets also once confident in these how much should i charge and what am i aiming for time wise ? could i do a set in 30 mins?
also need advise with pricing whilst practising - how much did you charge when practising full 1/2 and full sets - and did you just straight in to your full prices when confident or increase gradually - also approx how many full sets until you did actually feel confident? sorry for all the questions buts i feel i have such a long long way to go .. its very daunting!

have just found some 3-1 lashes from secret lashes, has anyone used these before?

Latest posts

Back