Aussie blues!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen_erin89

Reaction score
So I'm from Australia and feeling a bit bored over this side of the world I'd say we are 12months behind at least. I'm wanting to pick anyones brains on what's new and up coming in the hair and beauty world? Feel like we have just had the phase of scalp massage brushes and every product is going as organic as possible and don't forget Omber! Haha So What's new? Products, tools, style wise or anything? Appreciate any shared info! Xo

So I'm from Australia and feeling a bit bored over this side of the world I'd say we are 12months behind at least. I'm wanting to pick anyones brains on what's new and up coming in the hair and beauty world? Feel like we have just had the phase of scalp massage brushes and every product is going as organic as possible and don't forget Omber! Haha So What's new? Products, tools, style wise or anything? Appreciate any shared info! Xo

Hiya!
I'm an Aussie hairdressing student from Melbourne.
Cloud nines are huge in Australia at the moment and yes everything is turning organic these days!
It's much much better.
Haven't had too much exp in the industry yet but I'm sure someone else can help.
Redkens new purple shampoo, you can adjust the tone and make it blue or as purple as you like. - it's unreal!

P.s I actually don't think we are too behind ;) x

Hiya!
I'm an Aussie hairdressing student from Melbourne.
Cloud nines are huge in Australia at the moment and yes everything is turning organic these days!
It's much much better.
Haven't had too much exp in the industry yet but I'm sure someone else can help.
Redkens new purple shampoo, you can adjust the tone and make it blue or as purple as you like. - it's unreal!

P.s I actually don't think we are too behind ;) x

OMG the Redken purple conditioner you speak of is to DYE for :) so in love!

Guys I'm also from Melbourne...we are way behind all the time...product companies release things overseas before here all the time..even our fashion trends are way behind

I'm.in Brisbane. The same, Although clients are way fussier and want little change

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Guys I'm also from Melbourne...we are way behind all the time...product companies release things overseas before here all the time..even our fashion trends are way behind

Yes that's true but I find we're not as slow as we used to be, the way we do hair is pretty different when it comes to techniques as well x

I'm.in Brisbane. The same, Although clients are way fussier and want little change

Yes definitely, most people on this site are from the UK and Ireland and I've heard from clients that have lived up there that Aussies do way more blondes because it's sunnier down here.
But I do agree with fussy clients!!

Yeah I'm Irish just living and working here since October. Yeah defo I noticed that when I can everyone was blonde. I tink clients are definitely way fussier. Esp with balayage..

Latest posts

Back