Avojuice Skin Quenchers by OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend these most deliciously fruity smelling handcreams?

I saw them on the OPI stands at ExCel and Olympia, and was thinking of getting some mini bottles to pass on to new clients as an introductory gift.

Ok, a question back to you:

do you use OPI for anything else?

I tried these and personally I was not impressed - they are very thin, personally I have tried much nicer ones. If you did buy them and liked them and wanted to buy more, direct from Lena White, the last time I enquired, they had a large minimum order so not good if you are small fry LOL.

I love the Creative Scentsations and they come in 1/2 oz size and also 2oz size plus the bigger 8.3 oz size.

The EZ Flow lotions are also lovely and they come in a small 2oz size as well.

I always feel that if you are going to give an introductory gift, it should be something that you use in your treatments already - ie. I give a free dinkie solar oil with every first full set. At Christmas I give my top 10 clients a goodie bag with mini sizes of things I want them to try and then buy in bigger sizes LOL.

Thanks for your helpful advice Fiona.

I have some OPI nail varnishes, but that's about it. May well give Creative Scentsations a go, as I have some mini Solar Oil bottles already.

I use OPI branded products and love Avojuices. My clients can't get enough of the coconut/melon smell. :lick:
Although Lena White do have a minimum order charge of £75, you can purchase these products at Sally stores. Also, as you've mentioned they're ideal to give away as a free gift at approx £1 a bottle, they hardly break the bank!!

sarahp said:
I use OPI branded products and love Avojuices. My clients can't get enough of the coconut/melon smell. :lick:
Although Lena White do have a minimum order charge of £75, you can purchase these products at Sally stores. Also, as you've mentioned they're ideal to give away as a free gift at approx £1 a bottle, they hardly break the bank!!

Didn't know you can get OPI products at Sallys - I'll have to remember that. Cheers Sarah.

hi ya

Yes i like them...........but i stock the creative scentsations.

They are nice and rich...........gorgeous smells!!!!!!!

They do the mini ones too.

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back