Baby 10 month old help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikiamo

Reaction score
Hello :)

I have a baby boy whose 10months old. He crawled at 7 month but wont weight bare on his legs at all!!! Im really worried after googling. Iv tried all sorts. Any help to put me at ease will be much appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Contact your Health Visitor, they will be able to assess and refer as necessary. Alternatively visit your Gp, that’s what they are there for. Self diagnosis will send you mad!

Babies will walk when they are ready. Some at 9-10 months, some much later. If he sees a doctor regularly and he is healthy, don't worry. Take care and keep us posted! :)

I have two boys and my youngest didn't talk at the 'normal' age. He's 29 now and in PERFECT health.

Like PicklePie said, self diagnosis will drive you mad.

Try not to stress and compare to others, as long as he's in good health he will do it when he's ready. My son didn't start walking till 13 months, he's now 16 months and running round like a psycho lol
But I kept comparing him to other babies around us which was driving me mad. Relax and you'll enjoy the milestones much more

My youngest didn’t walk until she was 18 months old. Her older sister was 8 months. Don’t stress all babies are different x

Don't rely much on the internet. Go visit his pediatrician for the correct diagnosis.

Latest posts

Back