Back massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hiya, can anyone tell me if you are ment to feel bruised after a back massage? I need one as my upper back is killing. Iam a sensiteve person:hug:

Hi Dingbat, yes you can feel a bit bruised after and the following day, but that is normal and I promise that the next day you will feel brilliant! xx

Hi Dingbat, yes you can feel a bit bruised after and the following day, but that is normal and I promise that the next day you will feel brilliant! xx[/quote
Thanks for that, i'm just a bit worried because last time I ached for atleast 5 days then got a kidney infection so I ached anyway.
Oh so need a bak rub

Hi there

I am an holistic and beauty therapist working above a hairdressers.

Massage works in alot of different ways basically massage is to help relieve but not cure.

If you are aching after a massage its called a contra - action to the treatment being given it is very normal to ache for days after a massage and it also depends on what sort of massage that has been done.

It is basically cleansing your body of any blockages that have built up overtime its called " THE HEALING CRISIS ".

i had a swedish massage last year for a repetitive strain I have in my left scapular ( Left shoulder blade ) and I ached like hell for 4 days but I tell you what ive never had it back, unless sometimes after I have been giving a massage treatment to a client then I sometimes feel it depending on how much pressure I have applied.

If you get any contra-actions after a Holistic Treatment then it means your body is reacting well to it and the Therapist who has given you the treatment has done her job well.

hope this helps

You should not have any visible bruising on the skin. :hug:

Thank you, I may just go and book an appointment
Thank you

Latest posts

Back