Bank Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
Is it too early in the week to start posting on Facebook regarding bank holiday being this weekend and to get appointments in, as I have a few slots to fill. Is anybody doing any offers either? This is my first bank holiday working on my own self employed so unsure what the best thing to do is...

Ha! I've been telling my clients for weeks it's bank holiday at the end of August and don't be expecting appointments that day! :D:cool:

I'm not working the Sunday and Monday, I've definitely already made them aware of that!

Please don't do any offers around this time as people really mess you about on bank holidays, i make it rule to take it off and enjoy it just like everyone else. xoxo

I'm not working the Sunday and Monday, I've definitely already made them aware of that!

Ah sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you meant you were working the Bank Holiday :cool:

I'm with WonderWoman (does that make me Batman?) no offers, you're worth full price all day long, bank holiday or not!

I've done enough of working bank holidays, the beauty of being self employed this time around! Thanks for your replies ladies, I posted and filled my gaps up this week, Facebook is great for reminding people X

Latest posts

Back