Barielle Nail products etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellyj

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Barielle range of nail care products? If so, what do you think of them? We are thinking of using them in our new beauty clinic we wanted something a little more exclusive. I know that their colour range isn't huge but their other products are supposed to be top of the range stuff so I was thinking of using either Creative or OPI (I know they aren't that exclusive but their colours are great and good quality) for the colour range to compliment the Barielle nail care products. Does anyone have any other suggestions of exclusive nail care products?
Thanks, H :)

I understand the idea of exclusive appeals to you but if something really was exclusive then no one else would use it and the company wouldn't last too long now would it?? :)

Maybe you should be thinking more on the lines of: what works, what is the best, what is popular with clients, what comes with the best education and supplier support ???? These are the things I would be looking for.

It is YOU and the beautiful work you do that make you exclusive, not the products you use.

[hi

just a thought but why not try a few different ranges and see what you like and find works best. it is easier to sell something you believe in!

Hi there

Thanks for your thoughts,both of you. I totally agree with using products that you believe in and I take the points on exclusivity too. I really like OPI and Creative myself but I have a colleague who insists that Barielle is the next step forward. We'll see :) One other thing that we are interested in is manicures and pedicures that use hot stone massage as part of the treatment. Do you know anywhere in London that does this - i.e. a salon or a short course?

Thanks again
H :)

I know the the Carlton Insitute do short courses in Stone Massage you could give them a call

Hellyj said:
Hi there

Thanks for your thoughts,both of you. I totally agree with using products that you believe in and I take the points on exclusivity too. I really like OPI and Creative myself but I have a colleague who insists that Barielle is the next step forward. We'll see :) One other thing that we are interested in is manicures and pedicures that use hot stone massage as part of the treatment. Do you know anywhere in London that does this - i.e. a salon or a short course?

Thanks again
H :)

Thanks Lisa

Appreciate it. Will check them out. :)

Lisa Woods said:
I know the the Carlton Insitute do short courses in Stone Massage you could give them a call

Latest posts

Back