Beauticans with room in a hairdresser - What % of your clients are hair clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo100

Reaction score
I have a room in a hairdressing salon – I have been open a week – and so far all my customer (2!) have been hairdressing clients. After an appointment with a Business Gateway Advisor – he advised me that 90% of my client will come from the hairdressers I work within. I genuinely didn’t believe this would be so high – Im worrying because the beautician who was there for 5 years and left one year ago has taken all the salon customers with her . I have really been targeting the salon customers so I haven’t been neglecting them – probably pestering them too much! but I would appreciate any feedback of how much percentage of the hairdresser clients are your clients. Many thanks.

He is prob right. about 90% of our beauty clients are hair clients too. The other 10% just use our beauty dept.

Thanks for the reply - genuinely didnt expect that high a percentage so I have learnt something new and that I have to up my marketing even more!

Latest posts

Back