Beauty bus? Glam Van?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striperella

Reaction score
Hi Geeks........... your help is needed!

I am about to set up a bespoke mobile beauty service to suit any environment theme or setting. Offering on site massage hair beauty etc. The feel will be funky boudoir style which can be built as an outdoor alfresco type beauty salon for concerts/ festivals/ nightclubs or indoors for hotels, private VIPs, parties.

The vehicles which will be transporting the girls and equipment will be a white range rover sport and a brand new van. Both will be kitted out so that when parked up become mobile beauty salons.

Now here comes the problem.... what do i call myself????

Ideas i have come up with so far are - The Beauty Bus, Glam Van, Pamper Van, but i dont want it to sound like a dogs grooming van! but want to play on the fact that the van and car can be parked up and used as a beauty salon anywhere...

So any ideas would be greatly appreciated because this is really holding me back now, or does anyone know of a good name branding company?

thanks in advance....... amy

Im LOVING GLAM VAN..

GLAM VAN is excellent, represents what you want it too and is short so memorable!

You are going to be earning millions sweetie!

How about Glamourvan? (sorry.. nicking your idea!)

Glamvenience - too long..??? :rolleyes: glamour and convience

ummm im going to have to think about this..

But you have done such a good job already im sure you dont need my help!!!

HUGS AND LUCK
Hannah
X

Vanity??

Remeber when Phoebe in Friends had a van that she did massage in, and it had a naked lady painted on the side of it cos she had bought it off someone?? she had a funny name for it.

relaxitaxi lol that ws it.

You could get a stretch limo and be a Glamousine :)

thanks geeks! i knew i could count on you! Glam Van is available and i like Glamousine oh and glamourvan! cool

Or, perhaps like Scooby Doo had the Mystery Machine, you could have the Makeover Machine...

I think your idea is fantastic I had a similar idea a while ago, but like you said, thought dog grooming and didn't think it could work.
Well done you, absolutely brilliant!!
" vantastic"
xx

yes not sure how to keep it away from the whole dog van thing but hoping the vehicles will speak for themself with the right name....

Hi - s orry to burst your bubble - there is a company doing similar if not the same (sure you could be better though) they are called vanity van...relax...unwind...revive saw there van around here in Woodstock for a music festival!!

Good luck

that link should come up as vanityvan.co.uk

Last edited:
yes i am aware of this company and have already thought of lots of ways to be better just didnt want to give too much away on here! thanks though!

Latest posts

Back