Beauty code of conduct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k14mey

Reaction score
Heya
I'm in the process of employing staff for my beauty salon. It's all new to me. It's so daunting trying to get it just right with all the rules & regulations so staff doesn't take the mick.
Can any one help me with what I can put in a contract? And ideas for code of conduct.

X

Heya
I'm in the process of employing staff for my beauty salon. It's all new to me. It's so daunting trying to get it just right with all the rules & regulations so staff doesn't take the mick.
Can any one help me with what I can put in a contract? And ideas for code of conduct.

X

This is a good place to start: Contracts of employment | Acas advice and guidance | Acas and will give you the legal minimum of what is required. To be more specific, you have two choices: contact your Professional Association who may have a template, or you can get a HR company to draw one up for you. Obviously having one written specifically for you is the more expensive option.

As with anything, it's good to take professional advice and ACAS is a good place to start.

Thank you for advice . X

Latest posts

Back