beauty courses in cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
:hug:anyone know of any good beauty courses in cheshire? or manchester? i work full time and am looking for short courses, eg one unit at a time

some colleges will let you do one unit at a time I think but the college I am at you can do level 2/3 in the evenings over a few nights a week. Hard work when yo work full time too but worth it in the end.

Michelle Ashley in Northwich is opening a private beauty school after Easter I think, I also now she has a good rep too. No dodgy courses here.

ooooooo do you know whereabouts in northwich? that sounds good. i have heard of one called debbie foster in norhtwich too have you ever heard of it?

thanks carla, sounds good. im just nervous about going!

r local college some enable you to do it at night . Or NSI. Or have you had a look in the local wholesalers they always have short courses they run advertised on the board.

ooooooo do you know whereabouts in northwich? that sounds good. i have heard of one called debbie foster in norhtwich too have you ever heard of it?

Michelle Ashley is in Weaverham, Nr Northwich

il look out for it thanks!

I'm from cheshire and also work full time. I did nails with NSI then enrolled at a local college one night a week doing NVQ level 2 beauty. You go more in depth with colleges than short courses I have found and I'm nearly through my 2 years and have loved every minute of it. You will find its a lot cheaper to go to college than private courses too - Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back