Beauty courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koochiemama

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am looking to change career and I am looking for the best course in false lashes, the ones which last about 4-6 weeks, I have heard that hollywood lashes are the best, just wondered if anyone could either verify that or recommend another. Also I would have to be a mobile technician, can anyone recommend any other courses which would work for a mobile technican adding more strings to my bow etc. Money is a bit of an issue so i may have to build up gradually, I am interested in popular products which can be taught in days rather than years and not too expensive to set up. I am thinking it would cost about £1000 to set up the eyelash biz is that right??? I live in West Sussex!

Thanks for your help, much appreciated xxxxx

Last edited:
I use Glam Lash (here) Copmanies charge different for training and for start up it will depend on what you want to spend on advertising and equipment etc.

good luck

Cathxx

Thanks for that, will have a look x

I was thinking cost of course, kit, insurance, portable bed is there anything else I should add...

Latest posts

Back