Beauty | HD Brows Opens Training Centre In Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
HD Brows continues its expansion by opening a new training academy on Glasgow's West Regent Street. The new centre will open on March 24th 2015 with beauty bloggers and local press the first to be let through the door.

Speaking of the new training academy, founder of HD Brows, Nilam Holmes-Patel said, "I am thrilled we are launching an official HD Brows academy on West Regent Street, Glasgow, due to such a high demand for the brand. Last month alone we had more than 4,800 unique visitors to our website from Scottish consumers and know we have a fantastic following in the region."

The launch of the new site will see HD Brow stylists and celebrity make up artists demoing the brand's treatments, including their bespoke process of shaping and threading.

"My team of resident trainers, who I have personally trained, will be on-hand to educate in both brows and make-up on the launch night, alongside my sales and stockist teams," added Holmes-Patel. "We can’t wait to meet brow enthusiasts in the local area."

Guests will also be able to meet the HD Brows team and discover more about stockist opportunities.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• bnb-hd-brows-400x400.jpg
    bnb-hd-brows-400x400.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 120

Latest posts

Back