Beauty room, storage/ furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe17x

Reaction score
Just transformed my spare room into my beauty room as I am just starting out with my new business, gonna be making a trip to ikea soon, has anyone got any suggestions of storage or anything they have got from there before?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

the expedit shelving systems are great, and a really good price.

you can also get basket type things that go in it like drawers, and little inserts with doors on that turn the holes into cupboards

the shelves are nice and deep, so you can display products in them nicely, have folded towels on shelves, and then put anything you don't want on view tucked away in the cupboards.

If i had the room I would definitely get this, I have been coveting it for ages!!

I love my expedit! I have the 4x2 but am re decorating next weekend and going to get the 2x2 to display my glitters and stuff on top. I'll send a photo once it's all done for you to see :) this is the current one though! Sorry it's not a great picture X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397379203.919092.jpg

Oh thank you they look lovely!! ☺️

I wanted to no this too they look really good. It says they can be fixed to wall too but I don't no if they'd look too bulky on wall?

I got these for my shellac bottles but they would fit polish and other gel polish brands too. They are picture shelves from ikea and cost £8. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397470894.556155.jpg

I got these for my shellac bottles but they would fit polish and other gel polish brands too. They are picture shelves from ikea and cost £8. View attachment 62028

Oooo I like them!! Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back