Beauty room to rent in West Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a HND in beauty management and have been a qualified therapist for over 4 years. I have now got to the stage in my life where I have got the client base that I am wanting to set up on my own with.

I am looking for a room to rent in a hair salon or something along the similar field. Preferably in Oldbury, Quinton, Rowley regis, Sandwell, West brom, Hagley Rd, Halesowen, Harbone, Bearwood or surrounding areas.

the treatments I would like to offer would be massage, facials, make up , nails, waxing, intimate waxing, tanning, lashes and brows.

Please contact me if you have a room to rent or have seen one advertised anywhere!
Thanks all x

I have a HND in beauty management and have been a qualified therapist for over 4 years. I have now got to the stage in my life where I have got the client base that I am wanting to set up on my own with.

I am looking for a room to rent in a hair salon or something along the similar field. Preferably in Oldbury, Quinton, Rowley regis, Sandwell, West brom, Hagley Rd, Halesowen, Harbone, Bearwood or surrounding areas.

the treatments I would like to offer would be massage, facials, make up , nails, waxing, intimate waxing, tanning, lashes and brows.

Please contact me if you have a room to rent or have seen one advertised anywhere!
Thanks all x

Hi there,

I've just came across your post and thought I'd message you back. I have a new salon with rooms available to rent. The only thing is it's not in sandwell area even though I live in sandwell myself. It doesn't take me long to get to work each day. It's off the Black Country route on the way to bilston, next to the Aldi. How many days are you looking to work? My salon is open tues-sat closing on a Sunday and Monday.

If you are interested please reply to my message and could possibly exchange numbers.

Regards keiley

Hi there,

I've just came across your post and thought I'd message you back. I have a new salon with rooms available to rent. The only thing is it's not in sandwell area even though I live in sandwell myself. It doesn't take me long to get to work each day. It's off the Black Country route on the way to bilston, next to the Aldi. How many days are you looking to work? My salon is open tues-sat closing on a Sunday and Monday.

If you are interested please reply to my message and could possibly exchange numbers.

Regards keiley

Hello Keiley,
I am looking to open thursday, friday and saturdays and possibly more days over the school holidays.
do you have any photographs of the room and what kind pricing are we looking at a percentage or daily rate?

Kind regards x

Hello Keiley,
I am looking to open thursday, friday and saturdays and possibly more days over the school holidays.
do you have any photographs of the room and what kind pricing are we looking at a percentage or daily rate?

Kind regards x

Hiya,

Do you have your own equipment? What exactly are you looking to do?

Are you on Facebook?

Look up my salon, Chic Style & beauty, we have photo images on there of the salon.

How big is your clientele? This way I know what is the best way whether it be flat rate or percentage.

Regards keiley x

Hi Hun I've messaged you. X

Latest posts

Back