Beauty Show April CityWest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paws

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me is there a beauty show in CityWest Dublin in April?
My tutor mentioned something about it, but I've done some searches and not come up with anything.
What do I need to be able to get in?

thanks
Linda

Hi There!

The Irish Beauty Professional Association's show used to be held at City West, it will now be at the RDS on April 10-11th.

See You there

paws said:
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me is there a beauty show in CityWest Dublin in April?
My tutor mentioned something about it, but I've done some searches and not come up with anything.
What do I need to be able to get in?

thanks
Linda

Hi Linda,

As Vanessa said, the IBPA has now been moved to the RDS. Here's a link that will give you some more information:

http://www.ibpa.ie/show_04.htm

If I remember rightly, it costs around 20 Euro to get in, but don't quote me on that.

I'll be doing airbrushed nail art demos on the Nail & Beauty Systems Ireland stand, so be sure to come over and say hi!

Jackie

Thanks for the info guys,
and Jackie, I will make sure to come over and say Hi and check out your work!

I'm really looking forward to it now, it will be my first show :)

You'll love it Linda, wear flat shoes and don't allow yourself to overspend - you'll be tempted! LOL. And come with nothing on your nails as there'll be plenty of people offering free demos of various nail products - it's a great way to see which product you like the look of. Also, there's usually quite a few free offers going on, last year the students were loading themselves up with paraffin wax which one of the companies was giving away free - of course by the time I got there it was all gone! :rolleyes:

If you do come over, make sure to tap me on the shoulder and say "I'm PAWS from the Geek site!" I'll probably have a bit of a blank expression on my face for a moment but it will sink in! And don't be frightened to come over - even if there's a few people hanging around (I try not to look up too often - I hate crowds! :Scared: ), I'll probably welcome the break, it's usually head down at 10am and I don't get up again until 6pm!

See you there hopefully,
Jackie

Free stuff AND demos, now I'm totally excited!!!

Latest posts

Back