Beauty Therapist training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliexx

Reaction score
I really want to go to college and train to be a beauty therapist or media make-up artist.

However i have a car that i need to run, insurance etc and also a phone contract!

I have looked into an apprenticeship but not one of the beauty salons i have spoken to even offer the oppurtunity.

I just dont want to be stuck in another dead end office job, i want to do what im passionate about i just dont know how im going to afford it! Really getting me down :sad::sad:

I really want to go to college and train to be a beauty therapist or media make-up artist.

However i have a car that i need to run, insurance etc and also a phone contract!

I have looked into an apprenticeship but not one of the beauty salons i have spoken to even offer the oppurtunity.

I just dont want to be stuck in another dead end office job, i want to do what im passionate about i just dont know how im going to afford it! Really getting me down :sad::sad:

You can do a part time evening course at college and work in the day to pay your bills.

We are possibly looking for an apprentice

Hey, I have the same issue! Although I'm lucky enough to be employed in the industry, I desperately want to do my NVQs. I have been trying to get on a college course for the last couple of years but it's proven a struggle.
Does anyone know if I can get an assessment at work? And where I look for such info?

Hi

I own a Training academy in Essex and offer a wide range of courses including NVQ's.

Also throughout may all of our courses are half price if you would like anymore info then please do not hesitate to contact me.

[email protected]

Thanks

Emma x

Latest posts

Back