Beauty Therapists; what colour is your uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and my boss wear navy pin strips and same trousers do get dust wen doing nails but is easly brushed cant remember where i bought it but i know it was quiet expensive bout 50 quid.

At the moment I'm wearing black, but in the past I've worn burgandy with black trim. Really nice to be different I think, and people will always recognise you!

Last edited:
Hi

I wear the traditional all white, its clean looks tidy and looks professional.

Black tends to show up all sorts or stuff and then i dont feel clean and tidy in it,

I always wear a plastic apron for all my messy treatments like waxing,tinting and tanning and when i am tanning ill put a apron on back to front so front and back are covered they are inexpensive so thats why i protect my whites and i dont seem to get in a mess,

I heve two sets pants and top and just wash em it does,nt bother me id rather look good and feel comfortable.

I usually get my tunics from www. alexandra.co.uk
I've found them to be the cheapest and they hold up to getting washed every day. Really quick delivery too.
I have them in black, white, red & hot pink and usually wear them with black trousers or cropped trousers in summer. I try to match up my sandals to the tunic colour :rolleyes: (I'll need to get out more ! LOL )
I've also got a duck-egg blue tunic which I got from another company and really love, but it tends to go 'bobbly' and tired looking by lunchtime.

Mine is a white shirt with black trousers or a black pencil skirt and black shoes.

Bitter chocolate for me, matches my towels!
I got mine from M & S - 3/4 trousers and 3/4 sleeved tops. No way was I paying the frankly obscene amounts of money asked by the salon wear companies! Blatant profiteering, in my opinion. And don't get me started on the prices of nail tables!

Couldn't agree more with you Calla, the prices for the furniture and uniforms is tremendous, I have brought a simple desk from argos and it looks better than a lot of the nail tables out there, the same with the uniform I brought mine from laredoute online half the price and got me 4 tops and 4 bottoms.

x

Bitter chocolate for me, matches my towels!
I got mine from M & S - 3/4 trousers and 3/4 sleeved tops. No way was I paying the frankly obscene amounts of money asked by the salon wear companies! Blatant profiteering, in my opinion. And don't get me started on the prices of nail tables!

sent my Simon Jersey brown tunic back as it was a bit tight and the quality wasn't as good as I'm used too.
think I'll go back to buttercups.

I've been wearing black trousers and tunic but things will be changing in the summer..................

I bought two pink and black tops at Beauty UK the make is 'Cherokee' and the supplier was Hair and Beauty Uniforms. These tops are great, no buttons or fastenings just put straight over your head, the main body of mine is hot pink with side panels in black (very slimming!!) which is stretchy - the underarm movement is amazing you do not feel restricted in any way. They do several colour choices - my buddy bought one in lilac and black .......they also do some patterned ones.

Check out the website Hair And Beauty Uniforms - Quality uniforms and workwear for hairdressers and beauticians. Stylish tunics, dresses, skirts, trousers, shoes and much more. Hairdresser uniforms, beautician uniforms.

PS the prices quoted on the website include vat and delivery - makes a refreshing change!!

I was in all black up till christmas then got some hot pink tunics to go with black trousers, wide leg and black slip ons, get loads of comments on the tunic!

Latest posts

Back