Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 Distance Learning Provider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i totally agree about the models mine were a nightmare to find especially with the assessments being midweek (expecting others to take time off work just to help you out is a big ask) but when i got to my assessment on monday it was much less strict then the head office made out so i wouldn't worry too much :) let me know if you need anymore advice! :) xx

Was the assessments a full day?

yeah 3 days 10-4ish x

I was having second thoughts about the training thinking it might not be enough but hopefully by what you guys have said it should all be ok ��

To be honest the ultimate test of whether the training is 'enough' isn't the bit of paper at the end of the course, rather its whether your treatment skills will be considered industry standard by employers and clients, i.e. will people part with their hard earned cash for your services, and are you able to get insurance.

I'll never be convinced that what is in essence a practical and hands-on job can ever properly be learnt by mostly reading about it with the odd day in college. It takes many hours of hands-on practical guidance to become competent, and in some respects this is confirmed by the nature of the questions asked on here by those undertaking distant learning courses.

Hi Lisabelkamore , I have not been on this app for a while, just now I reset everything again, how did Ur exams go? Did u pass and what r u doing atm? I am getting ready for my exam and finding it a bit hard practical side as I find it hard to find models also I did a bit of mobile work last year and then stopped. Now I'm thinking of starting it before that I need to get practising .:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

A whole 7 day's WOW.......words fail me :eek:

Latest posts

Back