Beauty | Vulsini Makes Mobile Stones Smaller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Remember how cool it was when Vulsini brought out a mobile hot stone massage kit making it an accessible treatment for mobile therapists? Well, now they've brought out a smaller, lighter versions making it easier than ever before.

The British company that brought you the pioneering hot stones in a bag, Vulsini I and the innovative heated bamboo in a bag, Vulsini Bamboo, launches Vulsini Mini, the new compact hot stones bag designed specifically for luxury manicures, pedicures and facials.

Whether you're a mobile therapist or a busy salon that needs to move the hot stone massage between treatment rooms, this is a product that you can't live without. No mess, no broken backs (it weighs just 1.5kg), easily heated (ground socket or car lighter adapter) and better for the environment that normal water stone heaters as uses less power to heat, no water and is manufactured using a fraction of the metal.

Director of Vulsini, Jason Wong, says, "We’re excited to be launching the Vulsini Mini which has been designed specifically for the nail care market providing therapists with a product which helps them deliver a luxury manicure and pedicure treatment all from the comfort of their own stool!”

India Martin, Director at Only Fingers and Toes says “Adding the hot stones to our treatment menu has been well received by customers and all our beauty therapists have commented on the efficiency of the Vulsini Mini to carry out the treatments. A real highlight is the portability and that there is no steam and no mess!”

Any questions? please contact:
VULSINI - Warm Bamboo Massage | Hot Stone Massage | Cold Stone Massage | Chakras | Educational Hot Stone Massage DVDs & Training Courses | Educational Warm Bamboo DVDs & Courses | 0207 801 9620| @Vulsini

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 12.24.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 12.24.53.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 204
It looks like a great bag for being mobile.

Shame when you click through to their site to find out more about it that it is not mentioned at all on there. There is no information, pictures or prices for it.

I was hoping to find out the cost of the mini kit so I could consider if the cost of the kit & training would make it something I would be interested in doing.

Gutted I already bought the full size kit. Mini would have been perfect

Latest posts

Back