Been away need help coming back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have had lots of changes in my life, with lots of sickness in my famly I stop working, I used to rented a room in a gym, but now I have decided its time to work again on a more simple scale. I will just be offering Spray tans, Nails and Massage. I am trying to think of a business name to help me keep things simple, I am still in contact with lots of clients and things are picking up for me by word of mouth, so I feel I should have a name change and try and get some cards printed to push for a few more clients. My name is Yvonne after speaking to a lady at Business link she suggest that I use Yve as in her words its seems to sit with Beauty !! but I never get called Yve. I like the name B-Lush not unique I know any thoughts ?

By the way it feels great to be back :hug:

no one ?

I have had a think and i also like the following:

Beauty Kneads
Hello Gorgeous
Polished
Buffed

any thoughts appreciated

Last edited:
Hi!
I think in the beauty industry forever growing.. You need something unique. Something attractive. And something not too difficult!
I really love the 'Yve' idea. It's unique. & I agree does sound related to beauty. Almost calming! Which matches to the treatments you offer :) of course it's entirely up to you. But have a look around you. What salons are often quoted? Think of their names & why theyve chosen that specific name. Also if your going to be advertising. Think about the letters of alphabet with 'A' being first. Or numbers!
Take time doing this and really think, be clever! For example a hairdressing salon by me.. Its her third salon and shes named it 'Phase 3' x

Don't want to come across as harsh or negative, but why call yourself Yve, if thats not what you are known as? You may get annoyed when people call you that - unless you dont mind of course. Also, some people may not actually understand how Yve is pronounced iykwim ie when salons use a foreign name - usually french for some reason - clients dont know how to pronounce it or what it means. It also makes it harder for them to search internet for you, ie Yve, Eve, Eev etc,. It may be obvious to you but not all clients are that aware of spellings etc

hth

All about Yve...

Thank you for all the replies I live in a town called Olney and I also thought of
Its Olney beauty ?

What about Von-lush :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back