Been offered a beauty room & chair to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"People who have not got a clue about business" did you know everything when you were first starting out I guess not? You learn each day and more in to it & learn by your mistakes! my blow drys are £10 because its an introductory offer for me being new in the shop and starting out for people to come try out my services my prices will be going up and its stated that so people know not that I should need to explain my prices to anyone as its my choice and my business theres people around me with prices a lot lower than mine!! No where says it was £20 a day either LOL its £40 i'm only getting it for £25 a day just now as a trial to build up clients. I was only looking for advice to see if it was about right. Every locations will have different prices and for my location and the size of the room I didn't think it was right. Should never of even posted this thread.

"People who have not got a clue about business" did you know everything when you were first starting out I guess not? You learn each day and more in to it & learn by your mistakes! my blow drys are £10 because its an introductory offer for me being new in the shop and starting out for people to come try out my services my prices will be going up and its stated that so people know not that I should need to explain my prices to anyone as its my choice and my business theres people around me with prices a lot lower than mine!! No where says it was £20 a day either LOL its £40 i'm only getting it for £25 a day just now as a trial to build up clients. I was only looking for advice to see if it was about right. Every locations will have different prices and for my location and the size of the room I didn't think it was right. Should never of even posted this thread.

You have got some lovely advice from your post too:) so I would focus on that, don't be discouraged:) I hope your new salon works out well for you, all the very best of luck

Yeah I know the lovely advice has been fab! Just feel people are being negative more to the fact that i'm young and starting out and don't have as much as experience which I think is just wrong because I love what I do and I always get lovely feedback from my clients! &Thanks, Just over stressing myself lol! Doesn't help the fact i'm ill also lol! Been in the hospital 2x the past week ahh one thing after another lol but thank you :D x

Latest posts

Back