Been out of business a year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyR

Reaction score
I have been out of the beauty industry for the past year due to having a baby, what have I missed? Lol is there anything new on the scene?

Also wanted to double check, do you do a patch test before tanning? And I was thinking the other day,you know the way you ask a client if she's happy with the treatment before she leaves, if there's anything is isn't happy with, do you get the client to sign a form to say she left happy as I've heard a lot of salons getting people back to complain they weren't happy even after them asking before they left.

Anything new just fire it all at me lol xx

You're probably best putting the kettle on and reading through the last few pages of relative posts. There's tonnes of interesting stuff that I doubt people will want to have to repeat.
Good luck with the new venture! :) x

Congratulations on being a new mum and welcome back to the world of beauty.

I am 6 months pregnant and its a concern of mine that I will get out of touch with the world of beauty whilst on maternity leave.

I am going to be on here regularly having a nosy and planning ahead for when I get back to work.

Good luck with your research, you can rely on geeks to help out if in doubt.

X

This will be a long day lol will get onto the pages and have a nosy at what's been happening :) thanks girls xx

See the news part of the forum aswell as the recent threads in hair, nails skin and biz. That will give you a quick heads up on industry news. Also grab a copy of professional beauty, the guild magazine et al, they are also on top of current issues.
Im sure once you have been back a few weeks you'll feel like you've never been away :D

Latest posts

Back