Before & after, Glycolic peel + LED light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaBeauty

Reaction score
Thought I'd share the results of a short course of Glycolic skin peels and led light therapy.

This is my skin.
I've been having trouble with it for the past 5 - 6 months, mainly due to medical issues and hormones. At first I thought I had a rash as it was all over my back, chest and face ...I was really shocked when I went to the doctors and she told me it was acne! ...little bit embarrassing for a beauty therapist to get my own skin analysis wrong :oops:

I'm so happy with the difference it's made.

Attachments

• LED Light Therapy before and after2.jpg
    LED Light Therapy before and after2.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 309
  • copy2.jpg
    copy2.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 246
Thought I'd share the results of a short course of Glycolic skin peels and led light therapy.

This is my skin.
I've been having trouble with it for the past 5 - 6 months, mainly due to medical issues and hormones. At first I thought I had a rash as it was all over my back, chest and face ...I was really shocked when I went to the doctors and she told me it was acne! ...little bit embarrassing for a beauty therapist to get my own skin analysis wrong :oops:

I'm so happy with the difference it's made.
Hi, Jemma!!

Thank you for sharing evidence of the fantastic result with us.

great results

What led light do you use?

Genosys LED from Skin Health Solutions. Training is provided by Emma Coates Aesthetics.

What glycolic peel do you use? I used to use md formulations and loved it but they went bankrupt and never used another since. Would love to start using peels again as a professional treatment x

What glycolic peel do you use? I used to use md formulations and loved it but they went bankrupt and never used another since. Would love to start using peels again as a professional treatment x

The peel brand I use is Epiderma5. I did my Epiderma5 training with Emma Coates Aesthetics in Manchester. I think they do a few locations for training or maybe you can contact Epiderm5 directly?

Genosys LED from Skin Health Solutions. Training is provided by Emma Coates Aesthetics.
Are the results from 2 light treatments in first pic or a peel as well? I use those brands and have been trained by Emma who is lovely.

What percent peel and what led machine is this? I’m looking at something like these for my salon

Latest posts

Back