Being recognized for Outstanding Quality as a Nail Professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all the high praise for PHAB's NEW Customer Testimonial forms!...where, in addition to singing your praises your adoring customers can give you their practical tips on how to better improve your service to make their visit even better! A sort of free, invaluable mystery shopping exercise as you described it! ENJOY! Check out the form via attached link!:idea:

FANTASTIC!!
Congratulations and giant hugs :hug:
Would LOVE to see this eventually include Canada :green:
PHAB would love to be in Canada too....just after we perfect it here in the UK first!
But we shall keep you informed!

Congratulations Samantha! :hug:

Unfortunately I've only been qualified in the nail industry for a 10 months so can't apply to be PHAB just yet...

...but i am going to work my butt off and get to PHAB standards!

What a brilliant way to encourage professional excellence.

xx
PHAB looks forward to you application!

:idea::idea:Many of you nail salon owner/managers have used our FREE management tool on our website and we will attempt to answer all your individual questions one at a time. For the moment, the most asked question is, does it matter if your staff member is part-time or full time...NO it only measures daily performance making it very fair and surprisingly accurate!TRY IT! It is FREE!

Latest posts

Back