bella mani

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, im still at my bloody pricelist, ive a range of mans and peds but today i was telling a girl and she thought my cheapest ped was too dear! its a bella mani milk and honey, soak, scrub, massage, bout 40 min i reckon and i was going to charge £18. my spa and raw earth are £25. should i reduce the price? she thought £15 but im using premium products. if i did another one using diff products it would still be a soak and a scrub so it'd still be taking me the same time, the only thing i could do would be to use cheaper products like the ped range from salon services, there doing a complete for something like £12. my solar man was £15 and it was to be on a par with it but obviously cos of the soak and hard skin removal i was gonig to charge more. any advice please b4 i go to the printers tomo?

My cheapest is £25, for a clasic pedicure, i did my Bell mani pedi course th other ay and this is sold as a luxery pedi especially if you add heated booties or parafin wax to it.
HTH

I'd say your prices are smack on! Don't undervalue your time, clients expect to pay for quality products and quality service. Low prices can often give the wrong impression. Stick to your guns and good luck x

at my start a bussiness prog they say its easier to start high then reduce. my solar man is 15 and im doing an offer for 12.50. i dunno wot to do, whether t knock my price down or bring in a cheaper range and then sell on the higher one. or mabe im being greedy! ive kind of worked out a price strategy so that when im quiet il still have enough to pay the bills! my mate says that the other beauticians prob havent even worked out a costing as they prob get the maj of their business from waxing and facials. i want regular customers and if im too dear then itl be more of a treat thing. however, when having a delux treatment, im going to have a big comfy chair and footstool, in a wee cosy room and coffee and biscuits and mags so surely things like that wud be worth the extra couple o quid?

rite for those using bella mani (ive not got me kit yet!) decipher this and tell me what it entails
express ped 45 min £10
pedicure 1 hr £16
delux ped 1 hr 15 min £21
thats the competition!!!

express ped soak, cuticles, shape and polish
pedisame as above but wih massage
deluxe same as above but wih wax or botties
HTH

Latest posts

Back