Belle hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
Hiya, first of all i'd like to say that i love this site :hug: just wanted to know if anyone has trained with belle hair extensions, i've just put the deposit and stuff down on the course & im getting really excited! just wanted to know what you guys thought of the course if you took it x

Hi stacey, i trained with them and found the course 5/5 excellent and it covered alot more than what they said.learned two methods (keratin and micro rings) and i find the rings are abit more popular for my clients.good luck for the course, when is it? xx:hug:

Brilliant! i was getting worried it wasn't going to be good lol! my course is the 21st Aug :D!

hiya i trained with them at their glasgow course and as above said found them excellent kim is so nice and helpful and it covers a lot of theory aswel as the practical xx

good to see that there are good courses about

Just wanna say how much I loved the Belle hair extensions and eyelash extensions courses, learned alot of good techniques,kits were superb and training was of a high standard. The teachers (shria and anita) were helpful and concise. I did two methods, fusion bonded and micro rings and now run my own business (Endless extensions) and have added the eyelash extensions into it too, i got discount on the eyelashes course because I had already done their hair course which is good. I have an NVQ 2 in hairdressing so was able to get the Habia course/certificate :) Thoroughly recommend Belle courses to all who are considering x:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back