Best Advertising..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bespoke_eyelash

Reaction score
.. Where?

I am a mobile eyelash technician;Advanced certificate obtain in EE's.

I use FB, Wahanda, Twitter and Gumtree and still word of mouth brings me in more clients.

Where can I advertise with max exposure? I need to grow my client base!

Xx

Facebook is your best bet. If you work it well it will be the best way of advertising and its free!!

I've had the most response from my fb and website. Local leaflet drops do bring in some but I'm not sure if it's worth the hours of strolling the streets?? Have put a couple of ads in local papers but didn't really get much feedback! It would be interesting to know if different areas respond to different types of advertising?! Xx

- word of mouth
- website
- Facebook
- Gumtree etc
- leaflets

that is the order (imo) that bring in the bet custom. You shouldn't really look beyond a 3% return on street leafleting, and as someone says, is it really worth spending 4 hours posting leaflets in doors, for what could be, potentially, £80

Could you 4 hours be used to better effect to bring in > £80?

Definitely facebook-I've been puttin my details on the selling pages/groups and have had 10 new clients in 36 hours :)

With regards to leafleting its the unkown results that you cant see e.g. people talking to friends who are asking for recs and someone saying "well x keeps dropping leaflets through my door, prices look reasonable" and they book but tell you it was word of mouth marketing. Similarly people who see your website and later google see you in a google search, or go to your website to check out what was said on the leaflet, then appear to come from the website etc.

Definitely facebook-I've been puttin my details on the selling pages/groups and have had 10 new clients in 36 hours :)

Thanks for this! However not sure I know where you mean 'selling pages/groups'.. Where is that? I've created a group but can only invite my friends which isn't gaining new customers lol xoxo

Back