Best Affordable Roller Wax System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shauna81

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just after a little advice if poss, I am quite new to this site but really enjoying it so far and finding it very useful!

Basically I always offered waxing from home using a wax pot but since my little girl was born 2 months ago it is not reallly a very tranquil environment, not to mention the lack of room I have now!!

I am looking into buying a roller system which is easy to take to clients houses to heat up, I dont have a huge amount of money to invest but would really appreciate some advice from those of you out there who have roller systems on what you think is best- or good website where I can purchase them.

Thank you

Hi
I use the Salon Systems roller wax system which is good except I only have the single heater which means that I can only do one area at a time really (well depends on which size roller you have in the machine at the time) and it only comes in boring flavours! On the other had I absolutely love using it, I'm just not blind to it's drawbacks! :smack:lol Lx

I use Hive Europe Depilatory Wax Heater.Im mobile and its been great,it carrys 6 cartridges so you can to quite a few clients in one go.I got mine from Beauty express,you can buy it for £49 or in a kit with wax,strips,pre and post wax ect for £59.
Heres a link for it
Buy Hive products from Beauty Express
Pm me if you want anymore info

Hi Shauna

In the salon I use the Depilive roller system which we ordered from smartbuy (part of helionova), heats up really quickly, each machine holds 2 cartridges but machines can link together, great range of waxes. Only draw back is the roller heads are all large - no smaller ones for eyebrow/lip etc. The rep came out to demo the products for us as well.

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back