Best anti ageing facial, A-Lift, collagen wave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What would you say is the best anti ageing facial?
I've been having dermatude and a-lift but wondered how and if Collegen Wave would be better.

Any others?

Sorry to jump on your thread but I'd be interested in this too....I currently have an old bio ultimate but was looking at the collagen wave, A-lift and 3-juve..not sure if I've got the last one spelt correctly but it's uses a fraction laser & micro current

Have a look at the Caci machines, has transformed my business

Guinot new Hydraderm Cellular Energy Wow wow wow

I bought the environ DF machine and have in a short time (year) had such amazing results, I can't imagine other machines being better. ( but it might be I am always open to suggestions )

SkinBase offer a Radio Frequency machine (which is the same technology as Collagen Wave) on a PAYG system. It;s really affordable and comes with a 2 week free trial eliminating some of the risk you have with other machines. The results of Radio Frequency can last up to 2 years and you can charge more per treatment as a result of this. You can request a brochure via the website if it is something you would be interested in

Thankyou everyone for your comments. I was actually asking for myself rather than in the salon. I have been looking at the HIFU facial, anyone know this one?

Thanks

Hi I have the ultimate and use alongside Dermalogica products

None heard of hifu on here then???

Hi Lpolky,

HIFU is still a relatively new technology to the UK, but it's reputation is growing rapidly. So now is a great time to do your research and see if it is something that you would want to offer to your clients. We have recently launched our new compact and portable HIFU-Pro device, which has instantly received a lot of positive interest from those who know just how much of an impact HIFU is going to make over the coming months and years.
If you (or anyone else reading this) have any questions about the technology or the treatments, please feel free to ask us and we will be happy to help :)

a great machine I love is the NuDerm 6-1 stystem, its very similar to caci's synergy but in my opinion gives you more dramatic results, plus its a lot more cost effective as well and the customr service is second to none!

Anyone found a reasonable cost Hifu machine for face & body

Latest posts

Back