Best business diary android app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Has anyone switch to an electronic diary (always keeping a paper copy at home of course)?

Im thinking of just using my phone (i have samsung galaxy note, which would be great to use) to book appointments in, instead of lugging around my heavy diary aswell.

What does everyone think. Do you have any advice or suggestions?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I tried a few apps but didn't like them. I'm waiting for the salonlite app to come out to see if I can get on with that

I use Google calender and sync it to pc regularly in case my phone breaks it has a space for notes too on each appointment

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

ah ok thanks :)

I tried a few apps but didn't like them. I'm waiting for the salonlite app to come out to see if I can get on with that

Will be released soon, but in the meantime you can just go to m.salonlite.com on your phone browser (you'll still need to do the configuration on a PC / Tablet though, as it really needs the extra room!).

Has anyone switch to an electronic diary (always keeping a paper copy at home of course)?

Im thinking of just using my phone (i have samsung galaxy note, which would be great to use) to book appointments in, instead of lugging around my heavy diary aswell.

What does everyone think. Do you have any advice or suggestions?

The s calendar can be used but I'm rubbish and need to work out how to use my phone (galaxy note) it has times on it and stuff xx

Latest posts

Back